Learn how to get your CPF Number!
The Document for Identification in Brazil is called CPF, wich is stand for Cadastro de Pessoa Física, and is composed of 11 numbers. The CPF is a fiscal document in Brazil and is widely used as a form of identification, for opening a bank account and receiving funds in general. The process to obtain it is simple and free:
- Fill out the form available at: https://servicos.receita.fazenda.gov.br/Servicos/CPF/cpfEstrangeiro/Fcpf.asp.
- Remember to disable your pop-up blocker so you can submit the form.
- Send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Form from the previous point completed and signed;
- Identification document (preferably passport);
- Birth or marriage certificate;
- Selfie with your ID close to your face.
After completing these steps, you will receive your CPF number via email within a few days.
A CPF will have your name, your date of birth and 11 numbers for identification. A CPF looks like this:
Categorias: campus life